Bloch: “Friend John Stanley wanted to publish my Lefty Feep series in book form. Personally, I tended to believe the yarns were not meant to be unraveled again, but he overrode my objections and insisted I write a new story for the first volume.”
- Time Wounds All Heels (1942)
- Gather 'Round the Flowing Bowler (1942)
- The Pied Piper Fights the Gestapo (1942)
- The Weird Doom of Floyd Scrilch (1942)
- The Little Man Who Wasn't All There (1942)
- Son of a Witch (1942)
- Jerk the Giant Killer (1942)
- The Golden Opportunity of Lefty Feep (1942)
- A Snitch in Time (1987; new, written specifically for the volume)
- Lefty Feep was a Damon Runyon-esque humorous series character created by Bloch, first appearing in "Time Wounds All Heels," published in the April 1942 issue of Fantastic Adventures. Bloch wrote a total of 23 Lefty Feep stories with the last one published in 1950. Feep's name had been coined by Bloch's friend/collaborator Harold Gauer for their unpublished novel In the Land of Sky-Blue Ointments.
- The book was the first of a planned three volume set. The second and third volumes were never printed.